And so I decided I need to come up with a list for 25, not of climbing routes I want to have done (not that hard-core a climber), but of places I want to have travelled to by the time I'm 25. Which is now, just 3 years away. In no particular order.
1. Manta rays and whale sharks
2. Palau and stingless jellyfish
3. Ocean sunfish
5. Galapagos islands
6. Backpack through Patagonia
7. Backpack through New Zealand
8. Backpack through East Europe
9. Hike to Machu Pichu
10. Hike the Laugavegurinn/Fimmvörðuháls Pass, Iceland
11. Hike the Camino de Santiago (Way of St James), Spain
12. Hike (some parts of) the Appalachian trail
13. Denali National Park, Alaska
14. Wolves in Yellowstone
15. Giant Redwoods in California
16. Rocky Mountains
17. Grand Canyon
18. Mont Blanc
19. Desolation Wilderness, California
20. Climb in the Pyrenees
21. Climb in Yosemite
22. Red-point a 7a (even on an indoor wall!)
23. Complete a multi-pitch climb.
24. Spend a few months in a remote forest doing biology
25. To live for a while in a non-English speaking country
A lot of it is in the Americas, and I know I'm neglecting a large part of the world, but 3 years isn't a lot of time. Maybe I'll have another list for 35. When I'm older and hopefully, richer.
This post needs more photos. But I'm too lazy. Sorry.